Zachary D. Bland
Zack’s practice focuses on a broad range of corporate law matters. He counsels clients in asset and equity acquisitions, entity selection and formation, joint ventures, corporate governance, corporate financing, commercial contracts and general corporate matters. He represents entrepreneurs, investors, middle market businesses, and lenders in the sale, acquisition, lease, and financing of various types of properties and assets.
For the firm’s hospitality industry clients, Zack analyzes franchise and licensing agreements, employment agreements, management agreements, assignments, commercial leases, transfers of liquor licenses, interim beverage operating agreements, CMBS financing documents, and confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements regarding intellectual property.
Zack also helped launch O2, a new firm program geared toward technological entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Law clerk, United States Senate Judiciary Committee
- Summer Associate, Orr & Reno
Zack enjoys hiking, camping, golf and basketball
Professional and Community Involvement
- Leadership of Greater Concord, Class of 2016
- Concord Young Professionals Network
- Manchester Young Professionals Network
Honors & Distinctions
- Dean’s Award in Legislation, Boston University School of Law
- Commercial Lending Law: A Jurisdiction-by-Jurisdiction Guide to U.S. and Canadian Law (New Hampshire Section)
- Media Law Resource Center Employment Survey 2016: New Hampshire Libel & Privacy Law