Robert S. Carey
Bob defends businesses in legal disputes and in government investigations. He advocates for injured people and their families and for elderly victims of financial fraud.
Prosecuted white-collar crimes and homicides, New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office
- Coach, Inc. v. Peter J. Sapatis et al. Successfully defended local business owner against claims of contributory trademark counterfeiting. Coach sought millions of dollars in damages. The jury rejected Coach’s claims, and returned a verdict for Mr. Sapatis.
- Case name withheld due to confidential settlement. Obtained large settlement for man who nearly died from an undiagnosed infection after abdominal surgery.
- Case name withheld due to confidential settlement. Obtained large settlement for woman who suffered permanent disfigurement due to bleach accident during root canal procedure.
Bob loves golfing, fishing and reading.
Bob brings a result-driven focus to his clients’ cases.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Director, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Former President, Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Member of Committee on Creative Concord, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Greater Concord, Class of 2007
- 2006- 2011, Cub Scout Den Leader, Town of Bow
- Member of Diocesan Review Board, Diocese of Manchester
- Lecturer, New Hampshire Police Cadet Training Academy