Genevieve J. Van Beaver
Genevieve primarily supports the litigation department in a variety of matters including personal injury, civil and criminal matters, and complex commercial litigation and real estate disputes. She also assists the energy practice group and governmental relations groups and has a seasoned knowledge of the state utility regulatory process and state legislature. Occasionally she assists the health care group with the drafting and maintaining of key organizational documents for local hospitals.
Genevieve’s spare moments are filled with running, mountain biking, gardening, skiing, cooking, reading and sewing.
Genevieve works hard at providing superior legal services on a timely and efficient basis while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
Professional and Community Envolvment
- Member, Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Supervisor of the Checklist and New Voter Registrations, Ward 10, Concord, NH
- Lector, Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish
- Course Monitor, Girls on the Run, Inc and Millennium Running
- Volunteer Youth Minister, Stubenville East Conferences through Franciscan University